Asparagus and Bacon Pasta
Servings 2 people
- 200 g spaghetti
- 200 g asparagus
- 40 g parmesan cheese grated
- 2 rashers bacon chopped into 1cm pieces
- 2 eggs yolk only
- Snap the fibrous ends off of the asparagus stalks and set aside and then cut the stalks up into 2cm pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and add the pasta and the fibrous ends of the asparagus and cook for 10 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon in a large frying pan.
- When the pasta is done drain reserving a little bit of the pasta water and add to the frying pan with the bacon, add the other ingredients along with a bit of black pepper. Stir for 30 seconds until everything has thoroughly mixed and the cheese has melted and then se