Drunken BBQ Lamb Chops
Servings 2 people
- 4 lamb chops or 2 Barnsley chops
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 60 ml brandy
- 30 ml hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp seasame seeds toasted
- 2 spprigs rosemary leaves removed and finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well, add the chops and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- Cook the chops on a BBQ for about 4 minutes on each side, if uusing Barnsley chops cook for about 8 minutes on each side. When turning over brush with reserved marinade.
- When cooked leave to rest for a couple of minutes and then serve.