Lemon Mascarpone Pasta
Servings 2 people
- 4 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 0.5 tsp chilli flakes
- 6 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 200 g pasta
- Heat salted water in a pan until boiling and then add the dried pasta, cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, mix all the other ingredients together. Once the pasta is cooked remove from the heat and drain, reserving some of the cooking liquid in case the sauce needs loosening.
- Add the drained pasta back to the pan along with the sauce and stir well until the pasta is fully coated then serve.