New Potato and Beetroot Salad
Servings 4 people
- 750 g new potatoes halved
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp horseradish cream
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 250 g cooked beetroot
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling, salted water for 10-12 minutes , until tender. Drain, leave to steam dry and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for eight minutes. Drain and run under cold water until completely cool. Drain, peel and roughly chop the eggs.
- Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt and horseradish in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and most of the spring onions.
- Tip the cooked potatoes into the mixture along with the chopped beetroot and gently toss to coat in the dressing. Sprinkle over the hard-boiled egg and remaining spring onions and serve.