Prawn & Chorizo Risotto
Servings 2 people
- 150 g risotto rice
- 350 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g frozen peas
- 50 g frozen prawns
- 50 g chorizo peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 50 g cherry tomatoes halveed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stick celery chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 10 g butter
- 25 g parmesan grated
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Melt the butter in a heavy oven proof pot, add the onions and cook for 3 minutes until softened then add the celery, garlic and chorizo and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for 1 minute and then add the vegetable stock, put the lid on the pot and place in the oven and leave for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and leave for 3 minutes.
- Add the peas and prawns and leave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, stir in the cheese and serve.