Wild Garlic and Pancetta Pasta
Servings 2 people
- 250 g pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 75 g pancetta
- 50 g butter
- 60 g wild garlic leaves washed and roughly chopped
- Gently cook the onion and pancetta on a low heat in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes, stirring every so often.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the packet's instructions, then drain into a colander.
- Add the wild garlic leaves and butter to the pancetta and onion, season, then toss with the pasta and serve. You can stir a tablespoon of Parmesan into the pasta before serving if you wish.